Organic Cotton Cockatoo Teatowel
Australian Certified Organic cotton. Designed in Australia. Printed with water based dyes.
- Made with ACO Organic Cotton which contains no harmful chemicals that pollute the environment.
- The Linen Press is a carbon neutral business.
- Packaged in recyclable card and printed with soy-based inks.
- Features a stunning pair of Black Cockatoos designed by Australian artist Tatiana Clauzet.
- Match with The Linen Press Black Cockatoo Shopper Bag for a coordinating gift idea.
- Printed with water based dyes meeting an organic standard.
- Machine washable.
- Designed in Australia.
70cm x 42cm / Certified Organic Cotton.
Bud logo (ACO) Australian Certified Organic. Carbon Neutral Business.
Made ethically in India. Designed in Australia.
Australian Certified Organic
(ACO Certification 11342)
The Linen Press is certified with Australian Certified Organic (ACO) which is Australia's largest certifier of organic and biodynamic products and is a fully owned subsidiary of Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). Certification with ACO ensures compliance with national production standards and allows traceability of all products to their origin.
The ACO bud logo is well recognised in Australia and now, increasingly, in key areas such as Asia, Europe and USA.
Why have an organic product?
Organic systems work in harmony with nature, keeping harmful chemicals out of our land, water and air, creating a healthy environment rich in wildlife, woodlands and nutrients. The organic standards place great emphasis on building and maintaining healthy soil, nutritious crops and animal welfare. By buying an organic textile you are supporting communities building a healthy and sustainable economy and environment.
If you'd like to learn more about the ACO visit the website www.australianorganic.com.au.