Attipas toddler shoes
The science behind Attipas
Attipas toddler shoes were released in 2011 after 7 years of research and development at the Seoul University. Based on kinetic and physio-dynamic tests of toddlers walking, these unique non slip shoes ergonomically support infants first steps and thereafter. With university, industry and educational cooperation, we are proud to introduce these internationally patented toddler shoes to the market. Attipas shoes are Walking Science™.
The five key benefits include:
- Convenience: Strong, Smooth, Non-Slip, Machine Washable, Fast-Drying
- Breathable: Superior, breathable fine holes release heat (International Patent)
- Big Toe Box: Free toe movement to improve cognitive and motor development
- Safety: Non use of hazardous materials and adhesives, no use of formaldehyde
- Lightweight & Flexible: Super lightweight, just like wearing socks!